Saturday, March 30, 2013

Well I started the year off with Attending 2 Bridal shows in Jackson, Michigan. We attended the Gene Davis Bridal Show 2013 and the K105.3 Show 2013.  Loved being apart of both shows.  It's always a great way to showcase what you can offer Brides and the rest of the year seems to just take off after that.

This year seem to go better than last year, I had some amazing girls there with me and lots of brides liked my facebook page.  I got each Bride to scan a QR code that would take them to Save the Date Events & Decor's Facebook Page and then they got a coupon.  Thanks to all the Brides who like my page!
Go check out my Page!   www.facebook.com/savethedateeventsanddecor

Here is a picture from the Gene Davis Bridal Show.   Can't really see it but I used the Purples and Greens and Reds and Blacks for this Show.  Had Shirts printed too.

Here is a few pictures from the K-105.3 Bridal Show. For this Show I used the Vintage Theme and the Navy Blues.  Both shows were really a Success.








Looking forward to a great and prosperous year after the Bridal Shows.
Thanks for stoping by!

Trina




1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to know about these Bridal shows. Thank you very much for sharing these details. I have heard about couple of upcoming Bridal shows. I would like to attend them before booking Chicago wedding venues to get the idea what to expect before booking a venue.

    ReplyDelete